Products and Services
Partnerships with CRIF Realtime
Together lets help SMEs unlock their potential
Banks and Building Societies
Deepen the relationship with SME customers, by allowing them to have a dialogue around credit decisions in detail using Credit Passport as a 3rd party score.
- A way of offering value to the best customers presenting them with tangible and relevant business tool.
- Help your SME portfolio improve their credit profile as they better understand the factors that impact their probability of default
- Support and be seen to support the best SMEs with cobranded Credit Passport certificates and badges.
- Benefit from partner reseller options to add a new revenue scheme.
Challenger Banks and Alternative Lenders
Using Credit Gateway API, lenders can understand the most accurate and up-to-the minute picture of an SMEs credit risk. This means no asymmetry of information and the ability to better price products and reduce time-to-decision.
- For lenders that already have internal scoring systems, adding Credit Passport as an additional component increases accuracy.
- The PD is based on the Basel II definition of default, that will allows the repackaging of SME loans portfolios for securitisation.
- We directly introduce highly targeted lending offers to direct Credit Passport customers, integrated with their origination process, so it also provides an additional source of leads and reduces effort on the lending side with gathering information used for the application
- Portfolio monitoring – because the OpenBanking connection is ongoing once connected, the credit score is not obtained once on application, but continues to update for the length of the relationship. This allows lenders to monitor their portfolio for proactive risk management plus to offer additional products to SMEs as their risk profile evolves.
- Lenders can also present their customers with the free CreditPassport score, and redirect them to the CreditPassport Dashboard for more information. This increases SME loyalty and creates a sticky feature in what is normally a one-hit relationship.
Platforms and FinTechs
By placing a credit score up front in a market place or comparison platform, intelligent filters can be added to ensure that users only are presented with relevant and obtainable credit offers. Our rich data API exchange also means that users could apply with massively reduced effort by sending the information package to the lender with a single click.
Additionally the Credit Passport badge can be embedded in the users platform dashboard to create a sticky experience as well as allow the platform to suggest new relevant offers as the credit score changes over time.
Examples for platforms that would benefit from Credit Gateway and Credit Passport are:
- Finance Comparison platforms
- Procurement platforms
- Trade finance platforms
- Intelligent cashflow tools
- Cloud accounting tools
And anywhere else where SMEs come to interact with their finances.
Contact us to discuss
Trade Associations and Other Organisations
Credit Passport enables trade and boosts business for SMEs. We have special packages for trade associations and other organisations that reach a number of SMEs.
Options include reseller packages, co-branded partnerships and extended free periods for members.
Contact us to discuss